12V Solid State Relay SSR Relay 0-10V Solid State Relay SSR 3-Phase
|FOB Price:||US $2.4 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $2.4/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||General Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SSR
- Usage: Household Appliances Relay, Communication Relay
- Electricity Type: AC-DC DC-DC AC-AC
- Load: Medium Power Relay
- Action Principle: Electronic Type
- Type: Solid State Relay
- Standard Voltage: 0~5V DC, 1~5V DC
- Input Voltage: DC24V and AC110V~240V
- Output: SSR, Relay
- Voltage: Wide Voltage
- Max AMP: 90A
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 9032890090
- Theory: Solid State Relay
- Phase: 3, Single Phase or Three Phase
- Number of Pole: 2
- Protective Characteristics: Open Relay
- Size: Miniature
- Standard Current: 4~20mA, 0~20mA
- Temperature Range: 0~1600
- Input Signal: E, K, PT100, Voltage and So on
- Output Terminal: Alarm Terminal(2 Ways)
- Brand: Suntree/OEM
- Trademark: suntree/OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang China
All models feature the same compact dimensions to prolide a
uniform mounting pitch
Built-in MOV effectively absorbs extermal surges
Operation indicaor (red LED) enables monitoring operation
Protective cover for greater saftey
Conform to IEC international electrical committee standard
DC and AC, AC and AC, DC and DC, AC and DC input versions available
Universal switch and thermal control
Industrial automatic control
- DC to AC Single Phase Solid State Relays
Three phase can 10A-90A
AC to AC Single Phase Solid State Relays
What is SSR?
Solid state relays (SSRs) turn on or off the power being supplied to other devices,
in a similar prevailing as a mechanical switch. However, instead of being switched by
human interaction like a physical switch, SSRs are switched electronically. With SSRs,
you can control high-current devices such as lights or appliances with low-current signals,
like a standard DC signal from a Digital Output. Most SSRs will switch on with a voltage of 3V or higher.
This makes them perfect for use with Phidget Interface Kits, or any device with a digital output.
SSRs perform the same job as Mechanical Relays, but have the following advantages:
- SSRs produce less electromagnetic interference than mechanical relays during operation.
- This is mostly due to the absence of a phenomenon called contact arcing only present in
mechanical relays, where the physical contacts of the relay tend to spark internally while switching.
The reduced interference can also be attributed to the fact that SSRs do not use electromagnets to switch.
- The switch contacts of a mechanical relay will eventually wear down from arcing.
An SSR will have a longer life because its internals are purely digital. Properly used,
they will last for millions of cycles.
- SSRs turn on and off faster than mechanical relays (≈1ms compared to ≈10ms).
- SSRs are less susceptible to physical vibrations than mechanical relays.
- Since the switch inside an SSR isn't a mechanical switch, it does not suffer from
contact bounce and operates silently.
How does it work?
The control inputs are connected internally to an LED, which shines across an air gap to light sensors.
The light sensor is connected to the transistors which open or close,
supplying the relay's load with power. When a transistor is closed, current can flow freely through the relay,
causing the load and power supply to be connected. When a transistor is open,
almost all current is blocked, causing the load to become disconnected from the power supply.
The pairing of an LED with light sensors is called an optocoupler, and is a common technique to
link two parts of a circuit without a direct electrical connection.
Q: What's your warranty ?
A: Two years
Q: How can i trust you and your company ?
A: Suntree is a group company, we have 6 subcompanies.
Have cooperation with LS, EKF the world-class companies.
Our company over 500 employees, products pass
CE,IEC,TUV,SAA, RCM, ROHS certificates.
Q: What's your contact information:
A: Our address: Liushi town, Zhejiang province, China.
Q: What's your shipment method?
A: We ship by Express, by air, by sea, by train. Normally we checked and compare,
then provide customer the most proper shipment method.
Q: What's about MOQ?
A: First order MOQ=1pcs
Q: If i want to release order, what's the payment method you accept ?
A: We accept T/T, Paypal, Western union, L/C.
Q: If i want to release order, what's the process?
A: Thanks. You can send inquiry to us by made-in-china,
or send us by email, we will reply within 24hrs.
Thank you & Now pls send your inquiry ! ^!^